Just read the case and follow the questions to write a 4-page analysis.
Here are the requests:
(1) Papers should be printed, double-spaced, with normal margins. The name of the case should be on the first page of the text with your names, date, and course number. An executive summary is not required nor expected.
(2) The page limit for each paper is four pages of text, plus exhibits. Note that these are maximum limits. Papers should be concise and coherent.
(3) Exhibits should contain specific types of analyses (application of a framework, table of comparisons, cost analysis, competitive features, etc.) and information (web page of firm) that supports and is relevant, but would be too detailed for the body of the paper.
(4) Please proofread/spell check your paper before turning it in. Papers for this course should be of the same quality that you would provide to the management of the business.
(5) Please use an essay format for the report. Do not use a Q&A format. The questions are provided to serve as a starting point for your report. You should address the questions as part of your report and also add other issues you considered.