For this assessment, you will write a 4–5-page analysis of the efficacy of specific HCM practices within an organization.
Write an analysis of specific HCM practices within an organization by completing the following steps:
- Select an organization with which you are very familiar. You may choose your current organization, one you have worked for in the past, or a different one.
- Identify overarching organizational goals.
- Select at least three HCM practices to examine in the context of creating value for stakeholders (employees, employers, and customers or clients).
- Analyze how HCM practices are used to create value for stakeholders of the organization.
- Demonstrate how the HCM practices can be enhanced to support the organizational goals. Support your recommendation with evidence from credible recent sources.
Your analysis should follow a logical structure and be evidence based. Follow the MEAL Plan for Academic Papers (linked in the left-hand navigation menu) to help guide the organization of your assessment.
Be sure your analysis adheres to the following guidelines:
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and in-text citations should be formatted according to APA sixth edition style and formatting.
- Length: The analysis should be 4–5 pages in content length. Include a separate title page and a separate references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point, double-spaced. Use Microsoft Word.
- Number of resources: Use a minimum of two scholarly resources.