Please answer the following questions in a few sentences to a paragraph by watching the video and reading the poem.
Elizabeth I’s poetry(300 words）: vedio: https://svsu.kanopy.com/video/elizabeth-queen-who-…
- Review the biography about Queen Elizabeth I and explain how understanding her history might contribute to your understanding of her poetry.
- What is the mood or tone of her poetry and how would you describe the speaker in the poems?
- Write a sentence or two trying to summarize the meaning of each poem and find a passage from each that you think is best representative of the meaning/story in the poem.
Lanyer’s Poem（300 words）: link: http://www.luminarium.org/renascence-editions/lany…
- Lanyer wrote a very long poem. Write a brief summary of what the poem is about, what happens in it, and what the overall message is.
- Why might it be important to study this poem and poet in a class about the history of women’s literature?
- Find at least two passages from the poem that you think are the most important moments in her text. What is the passage, and why do you think it’s important?