*Answering Paper #4
1. Who is more powerful: a president or prime minister? Why?
2. In parliamentary systems, legislators can depose a government with a vote of no-confidence. Is this an
expression of “democracy” or does it invite dysfunctional political behavior?
3. In which system, parliamentary or presidential, does money play a bigger role? Why?
1. On MS-Word menu bar, click Home – Times New Roman – 12 font; Layout – Margins – Narrow and adjust Indent zero for all (Left, Right, Before, and After); and Paragraph – Alignment Left – Line Spacing zero.
2. Please edit your answering paper again if it’s longer than two pages. I wanted you answer to all three questions smartly within two pages.