Applying Neurobiological Concepts to an Activity of Daily Living
For this Assignment, you will recall concepts covered in your chapter readings that are biological in nature. Remember that psychology was created by combining physiology with philosophy. In the assignment, you will relate these concepts with an activity that you do on a daily basis.
Complete the Unit 4 Assignment Template (located in Course Documents) answering the following questions:
- Describe an activity that you do on a regular basis in your life.
- Define action potential and how it can relate to your chosen activity.
- Relate the concept of neurotransmitters to your activity and select which neurotransmitters could be involved.
- Explain the difference between sensations and perceptions considering how they relate to your chosen activity.
Writing Requirements and Assignment Guidelines
Your Assignment should be 2-4 pages, not including the Title and Reference pages, and should include the following elements:
- Title page: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and unit number, and date
- Body: Answer the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs
- Reference Page: Sources in APA format
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12 point font, double-spaced
- Use APA Formatting and Citation style