As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices.
- How would you begin using differentiated instruction in your classroom?
- Why do you think assessment is important to differentiation?
- How are the three kinds of assessment different? Which do you believe to be the most effective in implementing differentiation?
- What tactics do you use to motivate your students?
- How is fairness addressed in your classroom?
- How do you view fairness in dividing your time among students?
- What strategies take best advantage of Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligences when implementing differentiated instruction in the classroom?