As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices.
- What is your definition of community?
- What do you believe to be the most important part of the school-community relationship? Explain.
- How might a school-community relationship at your school be a benefit to students?
- Why could a school-community relationship at your school be a challenge?
- Think of a need in your school. How could a school-community relationship take care of the need?
- Explain the steps you might take to promote school-community relationships at your school.