Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussions and any insights gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
1. Each module has a minimum required practice hours related to your work on the main education project.
2. Practice hours relate to time spent on project work (Discussion Board work does not apply).
- Access Project Concert
- Document your hours for Module 6. You should have an estimated 10-15 hours for this module.
- Minimum required hours must be entered.
- Some states/entities require hour logs for certification or employment. It is the student’s professional responsibility to ensure all hours are entered correctly in order to meet these requirements.
Please see the Project Concert directions document in the Learning Materials on how to enter hours.
3. Put your project to work! Create materials for your presentation. These can include your speaker notes, PowerPoint for the presentation, or poster board. Hold the event at the designated and approved
4. Submit your presentation materials, including your photos or videos.