Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussions and any insights gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Design a PowerPoint presentation for high school aged students discussing normative aging changes, sexuality, STDs, and prevention.
- Discuss normal body changes that occur through puberty into young adulthood
- Discuss specific STDs, causes, symptoms, complications, and treatment:
**You should include a slide or two for each of the following: Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Herpes, HIV, Syphlis, HPV
- Discuss pregnancy and prevention
The assignment should be submitted in PowerPoint format, with at least 10 content slides (in addition to a title slide and reference slide) and include at least two scholarly sources other than provided materials.