Turnover is costly and disruptive, so your manager wants you to investigate how employee perceive their work environment and motivation to stay with the organization. In this assignment, you will design a mock qualitative research study based on the employee perceptions and retention vignette you have been exploring in the discussion questions in this course.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to “Alignment Table” located in the Class Resources for this course.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
- This assignment requires the inclusion of at least two scholarly research sources related to this topic and at least one in-text citation from each source.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Use the vignette in the discussion forums about employee perceptions and retention to design a mock qualitative research study.
Download and save a copy of the resource “Alignment Table” located in the Class Resources for this course.
Use the table to draft the following components of a possible qualitative research study:
- Problem Statement
- Purpose Statement
- Qualitative Research Questions
- Qualitative Methodology Justification. Include a rationale for not pursuing this as a quantitative study.
- Feasibility of Qualitative Research Methodology
Note: Your table entries must focus on the qualitative research methodology and design that would best provide insights into the effectiveness of equitable rewards for employees.
Assessment Description Turnover is costly and disruptive, so your manager wants you to investigate how employee perceive their work environment and motivation to stay with the organization. In this as
College of Doctoral Studies RES-831 Alignment Table Directions: Use this to complete the course assignments that require this table. The table will expand as you type information into the cells. Refer to either the GCU quantitative or qualitative dissertation template for additional information on each of the required research components. Problem Statement: