Case Study Analysis:
· Plagiarism Free, on time, Two different assignments as always read all instructions carefully, use all the journal articles from Week 4 since this assignment is linked to each other. Look this case as well in the Library Souza, M. & McCarty, B. (2007). From bottom to top: How one provider retooled its collections [Electronic version]. Healthcare Financial Management, 61(9), 67-73.
To complete the following final paper, go to this week’sFinal Paperlink in the left navigation of the classroom. Write an eight- to ten-page case analysis of the following article (which can be found in the Ashford Online ProQuest database):
· Souza, M. & McCarty, B. (2007). From bottom to top: How one provider retooled its collections [Electronic version]. Healthcare Financial Management, 61(9), 67-73.
Include the following:
· Complete a summary of the case study that identifies the key problems and issues, provides background information, relevant facts, the solution employed, and the results achieved.
· Identify and explain the accounting practices California Sutter Health used in defining and solving its collection problems.
· Develop an alternative solution based on your own research using three to five academic sources from journals, professional organizations, and websites.
· State your informed opinion of the approach used by California Sutter Health, and provide support using concepts from your research and personal experience.
Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, not including the title page and reference page, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of Case Study
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must use a visual such as a chart, table, graph, or other that relates to something you have learned in the class and is relevant to the case.
6. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
7. Must use at least three scholarly sources.
8. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
9. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.