Option 1: The Purpose Principle
Submit a paper that explores how the Purpose Principle can be used to manage risk and improve quality. Be sure to consider the following in developing and writing your paper:
- Infer the linkages between organizational mission and vision, and the establishment of quality and risk management goals.
- Describe the relationships between purpose, desired results, performance measures, risk management interventions, and outcomes.
- Determine how mental models and context might be used.
- Assess the role of the risk manager.
Your paper should be well-written and meet the following requirements:
- 5-6 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages)
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Include at least three references from the peer-reviewed articles. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find peer-reviewed articles.