Case Study – Hill Physicians
Review the case study by clicking on the link. Prepare a paper that answers the following questions.
- Are the innovations discussed in this case study replicable in 2016? Why or Why Not?
- Do financial incentives for physicians result in improved quality? How do you know?
- What early lessons can be learned from these experiences that can help the federal government design or modify programs and supports to encourage, replicate, and expand comprehensive health care reform?
- Your paper should be 5 double-spaced pages including introduction and conclusion.
- A minimum of four (4) peer-reviewed references cited in the assignment. Additional references articles from the popular press such as the WSJ and Washington Postshould also be considered.)
- Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references.
- In-text citation used throughout the assignment and APA-formatted reference list.
- Please no plagiarism and sources should be 5 years or less.
- Include headings organize the content in your work.