Choose one of the following topics:
- Mental health issues
- At-risk behaviors and health
Search the internet, and find
two peer-reviewed research journal articles
(not more than five years old) related to your selected topic. Read and analyze both the articles and create a synopsis.
In your synopsis, make sure to include:
- A summary of each of the journal articles.
- The main points discussed in each of the journal articles and how they relate to the week’s course and text readings.
- Your thoughts and perspectives regarding the concepts covered in each of the journal articles.
- Cite all sources in APA format.
- Support reasoning with examples and research.
- Attach a Turnitin.com Report.