Choosing what area of psychology and law you want to study begins with examining the following areas related to the course competencies.Choose 3 areas from the list below.One thing to remember this is a course on psychology and law so the research should be related to that.
- The major theories associated with psychology and law.
- The major principles related to psychology and law.
- The role of psychology in the legal system from a historical perspective.
- The historical and contemporary roles of psychology and the legal system.
- Major influences on the field of psychology and law.
- Multifaceted nature of psychology in law and recognize evolving trends.
- The changes in the legal system that may pose ethical dilemmas for psychology.
Using the internet, find
related to each of the three areas chosen. The types of articles that you will need to find are research articles located in scholarly journals. Scholarly journal articles are also referred as primary source peer reviewed articles. What cannot be used for this assignment are web pages, magazines, newspapers, text books, and other books.Finally, current research for our purposes is an article that was published within the last 5 years.
- Write a summary for each of the journal articles found.
- Write an analysis and evaluation for each of the journal articles found.
- Cite all sources in APA format.
- Follow the Bibliography format.
- Attach a Turnitin.com Report.