https://gradehunters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 paul https://gradehunters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/logo-300x60.png paul2022-05-06 22:23:092022-05-06 22:23:09cj101 week 7 Introduction to criminal Justice
- Explain how a conviction changes a probationer/parolee’s legal status with regards to searches, the exclusionary rule, and Miranda warnings. Use appropriate court decisions to support your response.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of probation and parole.
- Describe the key problems in attempting to implement a successful re-entry program.
- Identify and describe the various forms of intermediate sanctions.
- Describe the four major functions and duties of probation and parole officers.
- When developing your answers, you must include (cited) facts to support the major points in your response. Your responses should not include excessive citations, but should be paraphrased with your thoughts and analysis, also. That is, your responses must reflect a balance between facts and your perspective on the points you made.
- Your responses to EACH of the quiz questions should be a minimum of 1 page and a maximum of 2 pages in length, doubled-spaced, and written in 12 point Time New Roman font, in one Word. doc file.
- Include the question you are responding to IMMEDIATELY before EACH answer.
- Include a title/cover page.
- Include a reference page, cited and formatted in APA style.Essay Questions