You are requested to develop the objectives of a project in the domain of Computer Science or Information Systems.
1. Describe at least two objectives of the selected project
2. Describe at least one method for each selected objective
3. Present a Literature Analysis of the selected project
4. Describe the techniques or approaches that can be used for each method.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
Be three to four pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
Support your submission with course material concepts, principles and theories from the textbook and at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
writing standards and APA style guidelines.
Use Textbook :
- Berndtsson, M. Hansson, J., Olsson, B. Lundell, B. (2008) Thesis Projects: A Guide for Students in Computer Science and Information Systems, Springer.
Copy rate not exceed 7%