Question 1: assesses the following areas of NoJax based on the company background document. Answer the following questions (250 words)
- Identify perceived barriers within the management structure that may hinder the process of communication.
- What are potential problems that management may have when communicating with employees?
on the culture of the company and management backgrounds, what do you
think may be obstructing communication? Support your thoughts with
relevant evidence from the company background.
Question 2: In
your role as NoJax’s organizational behavior consultant, you continue
to focus on the area of conflict management. NoJax currently has some
constraints within their structure that have the potential to create
conflict and lacks the necessary relationship-based structure to handle
them. To address or avoid conflict, some strategies and processes will
need to be implemented. Answer the following questions (250 words)
- What do you perceive to be constraints in the structure that may hinder effective decision making and why?
- Using the decision-making process, identify and explain ways NoJax can make decisions more effectively.
- How can the elements and techniques of negotiation be used to reduce potential conflict with employees?
- Identify and explain the steps in conflict management that NoJax should use to address issues that they may encounter.