Course: Organizational Change
Week 8 Final Research Paper
In this paper, you will demonstrate your ability to apply organizational change concepts to real-world situations in an organization or organizations with which you are familiar.
- You will choose four (4) topics from the selection offered in the table below.（see attached）
- Each of these topics represents an “intervention”—or planned organizational change process.
- References to concepts from your textbook and outside research in the online library academic scholarly databases are expected.
- Title page – Follow standard format for the MBA program.
Format – per APA manual
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point
- Margins: per APA
- Page numbers: upper right corner
- Length – Your analyses should be a minimum of eight (8) pages in length; this equates to approximately two (2) pages per each of four (4) topics.
Terminology and Concepts – Demonstrate mastery of course objectives by:
- Using and defining organizational change terminology.
- Making frequent references to and explaining course concepts.
- Examples – Support generalizations with specific examples from the organizational situation you are addressing. Present “pictures” of organizational behavior; include what actions were taken/are to be taken, by whom, where, and when.
- Other Sources – Library research is required for the following topics: Coaching, Workforce Diversity, and Employee Wellness/Stress. Students are encouraged to conduct brief research on other topics. You may also want to reference textbooks from, for example, Contemporary Management, Organizational Behavior, and/or other Leadership Concentration courses. Include a Reference page and cite your sources per APA.
- Citation- Please cite and use references per APA 6th Edition. Use the Student Resources Link to obtain helpful materials. Use the Writing Center and GROWS. A minimum of 10 peer-reviewed references from the online library are required.
Submission of Assignment and Evaluation ：
- Review paper grading rubric and expectations.
- Twenty percent (20%) of your grade is based on the quality of your writing and eighty percent (80%) is based on the quality of content.
- You will receive a grade and feedback within 72 hours from the due date and time.
Choose four (4) of the topics indicated in the “Topic” column of the table available at your Week 8 link in the Blackboard classroom.
The headings and subheadings in the “Content of your Analysis” column of the table generally reflect the contents of material in the indicated chapter in your text.
For most interventions, the textbook includes an introduction on the intervention’s importance, discussion of “Application Stages,” and a section on results.
To ensure full credit for what you write, include the boldface headings and underlined subheadings that are located in the “Content of your Analysis” column.
Avoid identifying organizations/employees by name. Use pseudonyms.
Note: If you do not have adequate organizational experience to respond to four of the indicated topics, imagine yourself in a troubled organization. Describe possible needs for improvement and design interventions to address these needs. Feel free to contact your professor for coaching on this alternative.
KU online library: https://keiseruniversity.libguides.com/home/home?preview=afb5d66ab3b853fa361847ea7dfda322