Need Help for #3 Tasks,
TASK 1: Discussion: Choose one of the real-world exercises at the end of the chapter on page 396 (9-1 through 9-5). Perform the exercise and write your answers in a 1-page document. Your post should be at least 400 words and include citation and reference formatted using APA 6 requirements.
Note : I am attaching the 396 page so that you can refer the exercises questions.
Response: You should give response to attached document which is posted by my friend, You need to go through his post and give response to that post. your response must be professional, courteous, substantive, add to the conversation, a minimum of 100 words, and more than a statement of agreeing or accolades.
TASK 2: Physical security can be considered as the initial phase of security. Most entities use various types of locking and control devices to prevent crime and to secure their merchandise as well as to monitor the movements of its personnel. For this assignment research and discuss the following:
- What are surreptitious attacks and its approaches?
- What are detective controls?
- What are deterrent controls?
- What are directive controls?
- What is the significance of these locks and control devices in an organization?
REQUIREMENTS: Write 400 to 600 words for the initial post with proper APA formatting.
Respond to at least two classmates’ posts with no less than 100 words each. Ensure that your initial thread is post by Wednesday and your responses by Saturday. You also need to have a minimum of 6 in-text citations with corresponding reference list.
TASK 3: Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) is defined as a multi-disciplinary approach to deterring criminal behavior through environmental design. CPTED strategies rely upon the ability to influence offender decisions that precede criminal acts by affecting the built, social and administrative environment.
Write 3-4 pages using proper APA format describing what is the field of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) and identify some of the strategies that deter crime in urban communities.
- Please use the IP title page provided in the course material folder.
- Your SA score should not be more than 30%.
- If your last posted assignment is more that 30% you will get a zero score.
- In-text citations and a reference list are also a requirement.
- You need to have at least 8 cited sources this assignment.
- Please ensure that all cited sources are credible