This is a discussion. Use Lamb, C. W., Hair, J. F., & McDaniel, C. (2016) MKTG 9 (9th ed). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning. ISBN: 9781285860169, QuickMBA and Chapter 5 Conducting the SWOT analysis. I will attached QuickMBA and Conducting the SWOT analysis
Select a company and its primary competitor within one of the following industries: Home Improvement, Electronics, and or Consumer Goods.
Research available information on the company and the competition using their Web sites and other resources, including information on the current marketing mix (product, place, price, and promotion).
Complete and submit a case and comparative analysis of the two companies. This analysis should include a summary of the business, significant marketing issues, and recommendations about how they can improve their marketing program. A specific recommended approach to analyzing this case is to:
1. Review the material and data available.
2. Conduct a SWOT Analysis (Strengths and Weaknesses being internal to the enterprise in the case, and Opportunities and Threats being external to the enterprise in the case).
3. Identify the most significant problems or issues (including those potentially related to weaknesses and threats).
4. Identify potential solutions to the problems or issues, and offer any recommendations.
5. Compare the marketing strategies of the two companies—which company is more effective overall and why