Healthcare is expensive. It takes an enormous amount of capital to secure the necessary resources to finance the care delivery continuum. The cost and sources of that capital are critical to being able to understand the cost of conducting business in general, and it also forms the basis off of which future projects can be evaluated on a quantitative basis (e.g., capital budgeting, lease financing).
For this discussion, do the following:
- Locate at least one online resource (a link, article, or book, for example) pertaining to debt and equity financing or the cost of capital either within a broad industry context or within the health care field.
- In your discussion, examine the content and then share the resource (post your resource and use APA style). Summarize the resource(s) and what you find useful about it.
Please follow all requirements and answer each question.
- Include introduction and conclusion.
- Please use Peer Reviewed Articles
- APA format is required and each reference must be cited in the paper.
- Use headings to organize the content in your work.
- Please no plagiarism and sources should be 5 years or less.