In this discussion, you will watch a video that depicts what it means to be a Creator versus a Victim as well as the power of Motivation. Despite all of the challenges that Zach experienced throughout his journey, he is an example of what can be achieved with the right mindset.
- Read Chapter 3 pages 72-80 in your On Course textbook.
- Watch the video Zach Anner and the Quest for the Rainbow Bagel.
- In the discussion, write a paragraph about what you have learned about being a Creator from Zach Anner from the video. Be sure to give examples to support your reasons. It will help to recall the characteristics of a Creator versus the characteristics of a Victim, as well as the language of responsibility.
- Create a table for your desired outcomes. Include two desired outcomes for your life. For each desired outcome, explain why you value achieving those outcomes. You can see an example in Table 3.1 page 77 in your On Course textbook. Be sure to create your own unique examples that are meaningful to you. Remember that discussions are viewable to the entire class, so be sure to write about something you are comfortable sharing with the class.
- Create a table for your desired experiences. Include two desired experiences for your college career. For each desired experience, explain why you value having that experience. You can see an example in Table 3.2 page 79 in your On Course textbook. Be sure create your own unique examples that are meaningful to you. Remember that discussions are viewable to the entire class, so be sure to write about something you are comfortable sharing with the class.
- Reply to one of your classmates posts and discuss anything you have learned from their post or something you may have in common.
- Click “Reply” below. Type in your answer in the text box. Please be sure to use correct spelling and grammar.
- In order to post a reply to a classmate, you must complete your initial post first.
- To reply to your classmate’s post, click “Reply” below your classmate’s post