In this assignment, you will integrate the concepts of conflict resolution, group influence, and attribution to develop a program of conflict resolution to a current conflict situation.
a conflict between two groups, (religious terrorism)
Nature of the Conflict
- Describe the context of the conflict. What kind of community or organization is this? Who are the stakeholders in the outcome of the conflict?
- Identify the overt and covert issues presenting both sides.
- Describe the effect the conflict has on the organization within which it exists and, if applicable, the surrounding community.
- Identify attribution errors and how they will be addressed in the program.
- Analyze the dynamics within each group and between groups. Who are the leaders? Does anyone stall or undermine the group? Is there a relationship between two subgroups?
- Apply the elements of conflict resolution.
- Describe the central strategy you will use to resolve or diminish the conflict.
- Provide at least one reference supporting the use of such a strategy.
- Include a program component that employs social media.
- Explain how you will address attribution errors between the groups.
- Identify the elements of persuasion you will use in your program.
a 20-minute oral presentation that you would give to sell your program to the company or organization where the conflict exists. The presentation should be accompanied by 10 Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides with speaker notes that include the following:
- The goals of the program
- The logistics of the program (schedule, location, and so on)
- The content of the program (any worksheets, activities, or events)
at least 4 references in your presentation, including the reference that demonstrates research support of your program strategy.
any citations in your presentation according to APA guidelines.