Notes of Figures of speech (from an essay)
List of requirements for the notes( find the source of all of them):
1. Authors name: write the name and biography of the person
2. Literary references: write the source (where did the author found it)( and explain what does it mean.
3. Quotations: Laphams makes a lot of quotations (just copy them and find the source of it) (the source means the origin of that quote like where did Laphams found it)
4. Paraphrases: explain the same
5. Laphams Figures of Speech: metaphors, etc. (and find the source)
STRUCTURE of the paper:
1. Maria antoniette: she is blab la bla
MAKE ALL THE NOTES THAT YOU CAN FIND (Authors name, Literary references, Quotations, Paraphrases, and Laphams Figures of Speech).