someday, or you may ask your instructor for some suggestions.
In your paper the following components need to be addressed:
- Describe the practice setting where the proposed evaluation will take place. Include a discussion of the population served and program(s) provided. (1–2 paragraphs).
- Identify and analyze the main objectives of the human service program. Evaluate at what assessment level if these objectives are being achieved. If they are, describe what makes them good. If they are not “good,” identify what could be done to make them good. (2 paragraphs).
- Based on your review of the program against what you have learned in this course and text about the delivery of services, describe one innovative change that you could make to the program to benefit the overall success rate of the program. (1-2 paragraphs)
- Select a research design that would be helpful to evaluate the effectiveness of this program. Explain why you chose that specific design. (2–3 paragraphs)
- How will you determine the study sample for your research design? (1 paragraph).
- Discuss any ethical considerations with regard to the participants, such as how you will keep the information confidential, protect the client, etc. (1–2 paragraphs).
- Explain how you will measure client progress. Conduct online research to determine one or two measurement scales that would be helpful for your research design. (2–3 paragraphs).
- Determine any threats to validity related to your research design. (1–3 paragraphs).
- Discuss how you would use data from the evaluation to inform your program. (1–2 paragraphs).
- Conclusion – Discuss what you have learned about evaluation from this Assignment (1–2 paragraphs).
How is a child screened and evaluated? Please refer to the template and identify the specific agency in your home state that screens and evaluates a child ages birth to three. You should explain the screening and evaluation process. This section of the brochure should include 3-5 complete sentences and an appropriate heading.
*Go to Google or another search engine and put in the search box, for example, Early Intervention, Florida to find the agency in your state.
Describe the necessity of early identification of special needs and the importance of early intervention.
Please refer to the template and describe what you learned from researching state early intervention programs that can be used by an early childhood care professional to promote early identification of and early intervention for infants, toddlers, and young children with disabilities. This section of the brochure should amount to at least one full paragraph and include an appropriate heading.
- What are some specific examples of services available and what do these services entail? In this section of the brochure, research specific examples of services available such as speech therapy, occupational therapy, family counseling, etc. Make sure to share about a minimum of 3 services and describe what the services entail. This section of the brochure should include 3-5 complete sentences and an appropriate heading.
Share at least 4 effective strategies for young children with special needs.
Please refer to the template and describe at least 4 effective teaching strategies for young children with special needs. This section of the brochure should amount to at least one full paragraph and include an appropriate heading. You should use your text as well as Kaplan’s Library to research resources that focus on these effective teaching strategies for children with special needs.
Identify some developmentally appropriate activities that can be implemented to assist these children in their real-life experiences.
In this section of the brochure, describe developmentally appropriate activities in at least 3-5 complete sentences. Please include an appropriate heading. Use Kaplan’s Library to research resources that focus on developmentally appropriate activities and how they relate to real-life experiences. You will need to share and compare your findings between what you researched and what you learned in this course.