3,500- to 4,200-word paper integrating your previous Global Business
Plan assignments modified after instructor feedback to include the
following new material:
Product is Balance Wellness drink by Be-Fit, Inc. Country is Canada
- Include the rationale for selecting your target country. Refer to your Country Risk Analysis for highlights.
- Determine the marketing mix specific to your selected global product or service and explain your choice of marketing mix.
- Include market indicators and trends for your product or service.
- Prepare a financial overview for your global venture. Include a
chart that represents the general budget for your global venture.
- Identify potential domestic and international sources of financing for your global venture.
- Describe the degree to which your organization operates as a centralized versus decentralized organization.
- What types of exit strategies would be most appropriate for your
global venture? Some strategies to consider include divestiture of
assets, handing over to a joint venture partner, diversification,
shutting down operation, and contingencies for your global venture.
- Based on your findings, make final recommendations about the
feasibility of this global venture. Would you recommend proceeding with
this global venture? Explain why or why not.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.