Hello, please Formulate an argument for or against the right-to-work philosophy (one paragraph). Fully defend your statement from arguments that could be made against your position.
- Navigate to the threaded discussion below and post your statement directly into the discussion forum (200 words minimum). Opinions and positions should be explained thoroughly and supported by references as much as possible.
- Your post for formulating and defending your argument should include:
- A brief definition of right-to-work philosophy
- An opening paragraph that includes three arguments that support your position.
- A section that lists at least two opposing arguments.
- A section that states the deficiencies of the opposing arguments.
- Summary section that states why your position on the topic is best.
- Provide a detailed post that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking to support your arguments. You should include a minimum of two sources properly cited and referenced: (a) Holley, W. H., Jennings, K. M., & Wolters, R. S. (2012). The labor relations process (10th Ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western. &(b) an academic journal article that is at least 3-5 pages in length and published within the last 3-5 years.