Under the Final Paper tab in this classroom, determine which case you will be researching for your Final Paper. Provide a description of the case you will be researching. Then, find at least six scholarly sources that are connected with the ethical dilemma and/or case-related content that you will be using to complete your Final Paper. Provide an annotated bibliography of these six (or more) sources.
- APA formatted citation
- A description of the article:
- What does it address?
- What were the outcomes or conclusions?
- How does this apply to your case study analysis?
- Does it provide insights into an ethical concept?
- Is it a similar case to the one you are analyzing?
- Does it offer suggestions from best practices in ethical decision making?
Your paper should be at least two pages in length, excluding title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Visit the Ashford Writing Center and view this Sample Annotated Bibliography for an example of correct annotated bibliography form.