Using ideas from class materials, the assigned readings and your own library research, write a three-to four-page research analysis paper (1,500–2000 words) discussing the evolving future of HR practice. Use between 5-7 acceptable sources (from academic journals, industry or business magazines, or association Web sites, and dated within the last two-three years) to support your analysis.
- In an Introduction, select and discuss a minimum of three (3) factors/trends for further
- Discuss what you believe will have the most influence on the importance of these factors/trends to the future of HR in general, and for a specific industry in which you are currently employed or would like to be employed.
- How might these factors positively influence or impact the future of HR in general and in the industry that you have selected?
- How might these factors negatively influence or impact the future of HR in general and in the industry that you have selected?
- What might happen if these factors are ignored or not taken seriously in terms of the future of HR in general and in the industry that you have selected?
- What should organizations do to prepare for the future? Be sure to include specifics for the industry you selected.
- Note: Requirements for all Writing Assignments include,Page numbers
- Cover Page with Name, Date, and Title of Assignment
- Use headings to separate the sections of the paper
- In this particular assignment, use the questions above as headings
- Times New Roman, size 12
- Sources dated within the past two-three years to the present, from academic journals, industry or business magazines, or association Web sites
- In-text citations to 5-7 sources in APA style
- Reference page using APA style