Based on the discussions and the information gathered, start your business case. This will become the Key Assignment. Each of the following sections should be at least 1 page:
Section 1 â€“ Overview of Company and Business Case
- Your groupâ€™s company name and profile
- Client Case Overview
- Client Application Solution
Section 2 â€“ Application Requirement Elicitation and Strategy
Based on the group discussion, complete the following:
- What elicitation strategy you will implement?
- Who is the target audience?
- What questions need to be answered and why?
- Based on the implementation of your elicitation strategy, how did your application requirements change? Why?
Section 3 – System Components and Design Requirements
Leveraging the information gathered from the requirements elicitation process, complete the following specific to the system component you have been assigned:
- Develop a document that clearly identifies the system component and design requirements meeting the clientâ€™s need.
Section 4- Methodology for Application Development Process
- What System Development Methodology was chosen and why?
- How will this methodology be leveraged in this application solution?
- How did this differ from what you originally discussed in the discussion board?
- Do you agree with the methodology chosen? Why or why not?
- What are the benefits and constraints of the methodology specific to the system component you are working on?
The template document should follow this format:
- Business Document Shell
- Use Microsoft Word
- Title Page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Student name
- Team Number and Members
- Table of Contents
- Use auto-generated TOC.
- Separate page
- Maximum of three levels deep
- Be sure to update the fields of the TOC so it is up-to-date before submitting your project.
- Section Headings (create each heading on a new page with TBD as content except for sections listed under New Content below)
- Section 1 â€“ Overview of Company and Client Business Case
- Section 2 – Application Requirement Elicitation Strategy
- Section 3 – System Components and Design Requirements
- Section 4- Methodology for Application Development Process
- Section 5 – Complete Features and Trade-off Analysis
- Section 6 – Milestones and Deliverables
- Section 7 – System Architecture Aligned with System Requirements
- Section 8 – Technical Design Document
- Section 9 â€“ Design Review Checklist
- Section 10 â€“ Testing and Deployment