All submissions has to be done through Turnitin
Read the case and answer the discuss questions below in a FULL page single space
1. How realistic do you think it is to create a world standard for toys with respect to their safety and use by children?
2. Should we ban products from a country that does not follow standards similar to what the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission suggests for the United States? Is the CPSC overprotective? Should each country have its own guidelines? Why or why not?
3. If there are health risks associated with lead poisoning, what about related areas such as lead in drinking water (e.g., the issue that came to the forefront in the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign regarding water supply in Flint, Michigan)?
4. Is lead in toys a financial, or cost, issue? Why have we not seen the toy industry monitor and do something about the lead problem, even though we have known about it for more than 30 years?
- The write-up reflects a clear understanding of the case
- The write-up reflects critical thinking and the application of appropriate concepts/ideas from the course
- Each answer should be discussed in its own paragraph(s). The write-up has an appropriate length of at least several paragraphs.
- The write-up is well written, reflecting clarity of thought, as well as correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- The student appropriately cites any outside sources using APA format.