Create a 12- to 14-slide comprehensive presentation of your equal rights proposition using the presentation software approved in Week 3.
Include the following:
- The issues, challenges, and opportunities experienced by this group in the labor force
- How society has constructed this group’s identity
- The legal framework relating to this issue
- A summary of existing or proposed solutions of differing groups. Consider the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, corporate human resource departments, state or federal laws and regulations, political strategies, government agencies, religious groups, and grass roots organizations
- Whether or not this issue exists in other countries and if so, how it is handled by differing groups.
- Your team’s compromise or alternative to existing solutions
Present your proposal in the software approved in Week 3.
- For Local Campus students, these are 10- to 15-minute oral presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are presentations with notes.
Include at least five academic references in your research.
Format your presentation speaker notes according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.