Create a timeline with some of the most important events in the history of Science during the FIRST HALF of 20th Century (1901-1950).
Timelines usually consist of major or important events that occurred during a specific period of time. So, for your timeline:
- The period of time-compressed between 1901-1950.
- Pick 10 important events in Science that have occurred in this period of time. Your timeline can as general as you want or it can have a theme, like: Advances in Biology, Physics, Technological advances, etc…
- For each of the events add: Date, Event, short description, names (if appropriate), photo that represents the event.
Your assignments should include the following:
- Timeline with
- 10 Dates of events in chronological order. (If your timeline covers different time frame, I will not grade it and you will get a 0)
- A brief description of each event.
- A picture of each event.
- The best idea it to chose a one technology and follow its development
The timeline can be either vertical or horizontal.
To create a timeline in word follow these instructions: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-a-timeline-9c4448a9-99c7-4b0e-8eff-0dcf535f223c (Links to an external site.)