WRITTEN INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
PhD candidates should provide an authentic personal statements to each of the five following questions/prompts reflecting on their own personal interest. In the event that any outside resources are used, resources should be cited in APA format. Submissions should be a maximum of 500 words or 125 words per question/prompt. It is best to respond to each prompt/question individually for clarity of the reviewer. Documents should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- What are your research interests in the area of Information Technology? Why do you think it is important to research in this area?
- Why did you select to pursue a program at University of the Cumberlands instead of other institutions?
- As an individual, what are your strengths and weaknesses? How will these impact you as a doctoral information technology student?
- Where do you see the future of Information Technology heading?
- How can obtaining a doctorate impact your contribution to the practices of information technology? Where do you see yourself after obtaining a doctorate from UC?