I am doing a paper on the current Gender Bathroom issue. I have attached my initial draft to give you an idea of what I will be writing about. It also includes a few references that I would like to draw information from.
Please see below for the requirements.
* At least 4 pages with In-text citations
* At least 5 credible sources
* It has to have a summary, a paraphrase, and a direct quotation for sources. Identify the summary, paraphrase, and direct quotation for evaluation by highlighting this section.
* Clearly state the thesis statement
List the thesis statement, claims, and evidence in the following format:
- Thesis statement: Write the single-sentence thesis statement here.
- Claim: Write the first claim in a complete sentence here.
- Evidence: Paraphrase or summarize the source and cite it here (Sample, 2016).
- Evidence: Paraphrase or summarize additional sources that support this claim and cite them here as 2., 3., 4., and so on (Sample, 2016).
- Evidence: If there is a need to use a quote, add it to the list with proper quotation marks and the appropriate in-text citation containing the page, section, or paragraph number in the original source (Sample, 2016, p. 22).
- Claim: Write the second claim in a complete sentence here.
- Evidence: Paraphrase or summarize the source here (Sample, 2016).
- Evidence: Continue to paraphrase and summarize the sources for each claim (Sample, 2016).
- Claim: Continue to write the claims in complete sentences.