I need ti create a work breakdown structure in Microsoft Project this needs to shows tasks with subtasks. Also needs to show a reference with predecessors. In the same Microsoft Project file i need to generate a budget and resources needed. session. This is where I need help:
Create a Microsoft® Project file for the project that includes the following:
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) that includes all project tasks (hierarchically grouped) and durations.
- Establish task precedence relationships. I can’t indent but with these also Identify resources (both personnel and materiel) needed for the project.
- Assign the resources to the project tasks.
- Estimate the costs for the resources, and add the costs to the resource information in the Microsoft Project file.
- Estimate the total cost for the project, using the Microsoft® Project budget or cost reports.
- Show milestones and deliverables. ( This is due by Sunday).