In this paper, you will evaluate the article you chose in assignment #4 as evidence. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate how evidence is critically examined and recommendations for practice are generated.
Elements you need to include in your critique of your chosen article are: (also be sure to use these points as headings in your paper)
- Review of the literature
- Research question/hypothesis
- Research Design
- Threats to external/internal validity
- The level in the evidence hierarchy
- Legal/ethical issues handling
- Data analysis
- Implications for EBP and how this article could be used to make an evidence-based change
Begin with an introductory paragraph, end with a closing paragraph.
The paper will be 4-5 pages, use APA format, a title page, a reference page, and a total of 4 references is required.
- One reference will be your article.
- The other references should be information about critiquing research and making this evidence-based change.