Hi everyone, I have this assignment, which due by the end of today. And these are the instructions of this assignment,
A proposal in which you identify the topic of your research project, list two or three research questions, and arrive at a tentative thesis statement. Your research project will address one of the following questions:
- Is social media changing the way people think and feel?
- Is social media making people more or less literate?
- Will social media make create more or less social equality?
Part II: An annotated bibliography in which you list four sources you have found to help you develop your ideas. For each source, you will need to:
- Provide its full citation information, using MLA formatting guidelines;
- Write a one-paragraph summary of the source;
- Write a one-paragraph explanation of why this source is relevant for your project.
You may use one of the following essays in your annotated bibliography:
- Dawn of the Digital Natives, by Steven Johnson
- Life on a Social Media Island, by Amy Rudin
- How Black People Use Twitter, by Farhad Manjoo
- How I Learned to Love Snapchat, by Jenna Wortham
- Why I Blog, by Andrew Sullivan
- Small Change: Why The Revolution Will Not Be Tweeted, by Malcolm Gladwell
You must find the remaining sources through USCA Library Databases listed here: Contemporary Issues Research Guide.
- You are writing for a college-level audience; your own clarity, style, and mechanics should reflect this audience.
- Your Proposal and Annotated Bibliography should be typed in Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced, with 1” margins.