Read the following case study and review the directions that follow:
For this assignment, analyze the situation at Johnson Motor Parts and
present a recommendation for improvement. In this recommendation be
sure to include not only what needs to be done to prevent a similar
situation from occurring again but also state why you made this
recommendation. Based on your analysis of their current situation, write
a paper that is a minimum of 2 pages that does the following:
- Describe in detail the current situation at Johnson Motor Parts
- Is the purchasing function at Johnson centralized or decentralized? Give an example to verify your response.
- Describe what you believe led to the quality issue at Johnson
- What recommendations would you give to John? Claire? And the
Director of Engineering? Based on your analysis of the situation
generate an action plan that would minimize or eliminate the potential
for this situation to happen again in the future.
- Your submissions should follow the essentials of APA (i.e., cover
page, double-spaced, 12 pt. font, reference section at the end, in-text
citations, etc.). For more information on APA, please visit the Online Library, which is available through the Resources tab
- Be sure to cite any external research using APA format.
- Papers should be spell-checked and submitted to Grammarly prior to
submitting your paper to the drop box. Complete all of your suggested
grammar corrections, submit your paper to the Drop Box, along with your
Grammarly PDF report as a separate attachment. Your goal is to obtain a
Grammarly score of 90 – 100%. *Grammarly instructions can be accessed by
clicking on this link