https://gradehunters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 paul https://gradehunters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/logo-300x60.png paul2023-10-26 15:14:312023-10-26 15:14:31Length: 2 double-spaced, typed pages of content, plus a title page and references page.Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.Include the following in your paper: Choose a bachelor’s-level psyc
- Length: 2 double-spaced, typed pages of content, plus a title page and references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Include the following in your paper:
- Choose a bachelor’s-level psychology career. (For example: police officer, FBI special agent, child foster care worker, juvenile case worker, adult mental health case worker, child advocacy specialist, psychology intern, psychology technician, research associate, mental health technician, crisis consultant. Please note that the titles will vary, so use a variety of search terms. Doing a search with the following can be helpful: “What does a [insert job title here] do.”)
Do some internet research and find currently posted similar positions either in your geographic area or elsewhere.
- Remember to cite the source for this position.
- Tell what that career is and name the job title. Be sure that it is a job that one could qualify for with a bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- Describe what that person does. (What do people do in the role? What are their primary responsibilities and tasks?)
- If you were in the role, consider how you might use the DSM-5-TR In your paper, explain how those in the role could use results from these tools to assist them in being effective in their job.
- Explain how your degree in psychology can prepare you for that position.