“Tuberculosis in the Work Environment” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine there has been a tuberculosis (TB) outbreak in your office building. Design a plan to address the prevention of TB in your particular work environment. Be specific.
- Using the epidemiological foundation concepts of person, time and place, evaluate how you would investigate and report on the occurrence of TB in your workplace.
“Mad Cow Disease in the U.S.” Please respond to the following:
- From the case study, evaluate the economic cost to the U.S. due to investigating Mad Cow Disease, and determine whether or not diligent monitoring can safeguard against damaging the U.S. meat supplies. Provide at least two (2) examples to support your rationale.
- From the e-Activity, evaluate the cost of treating infectious diseases in the U.S. compared to the U.K., in terms of person, time, and place. Discuss the specifics of your findings, determining whether or not the economic cost is justified.
- Using online resources or the Strayer Library, research the cost of treating infectious diseases in the U.S. compared to treating infectious diseases in the U.K. Evaluate these occurrences in terms of person, time, and place. Be prepared to discuss.