The theory I pick for this week is on page 374 and 375 Physical development. Read the direction below and follow them must put the page number . For case study 12.2 is on page 372 I will upload a copy.
- Name one concept, theory, or research finding that you learned from
this week’s reading. You are to provide the page number from where you
retrieved this information. (.25 x 2 = .5)
- Provide a background of the theory/concept, covering the name of
theory, theorist, or concept, and what the theory says about human
development or behavior. (.25 points)
- Describe an illustrative example of this theory concept in everyday
life. The illustrative example should provide sufficient detail and link
your example to specific course concepts. Use examples from your
personal experiences, informal observations of those around you, or the
media. (.25 points)
- After reading Chapter 12, and case study 12.2, address the following: (2 points)
- What is a contributing factor that is fueling Terri’s behavior?
- What parenting style best describes the Smiths?
Provide 3 examples from the case scenario that supports your
parenting style of choice.
- According to Erikson’s Stages of Psychosocial Development, what
stage should the 3-year-old child engage in regarding emotional
What should the child learn regarding parental limits at this stage?
What should the parents be secure enough to do?