Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that will serve as an executive briefing to a school’s board of directors outlining the following:
- Describe warning signs of school violence or harassment.
- Outline how educational facilities can protect staff, faculty, and students from violence, harassment, and crimes.
- Discuss preventative measures, including security precautions, that could be put into place.
- Identify staff, faculty, and student help or counseling programs.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Write a 350- to 700-word paper in which you discuss workplace violence from a current event or news-related article. Include the following in your paper:
- Provide an overview of the specific workplace violence incident in the article.
- List examples or sources of distress that may have caused the workplace violence.
- Outline any related, underlying factors or history involving the workplace in question and any involved persons in the workplace violence.
- Discuss current and future practices in response to workplace violence, victimization, and deterrence.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.