************** ANSWER AND NUMBER EACH BULLET, PARAGRAPHS ARE T BE 4 TO 5 SENTENCES*************
Focus of the Final Paper
Develop a 12- to14-page marketing plan (not including
the title and reference pages, charts and/or graphs) for any product of
your choice. Your marketing plan must:
- Analyze the specific marketplace situation in
detail, including organizational strengths, weaknesses, environmental
opportunities, and threats (SWOT analysis).
- Develop an organizational mission statement, and forecast performance goals using your situational analysis.
- Design a marketing strategy based upon your objectives.
- Create an appropriate integrated marketing mix,
which will include your ability to effectively appeal to the specific
market segments you will be targeting.
- Develop a written summary and specific recommendations for the implementation of your plan.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 12 to 14 double-spaced pages in length (not including
the title and reference pages, charts and/or graphs), and formatted
according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.