https://gradehunters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 paul https://gradehunters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/logo-300x60.png paul2022-04-29 11:49:132022-04-29 11:49:13nutrition project
- Purpose: The purpose of the patient/family teaching project is to develop and implement a teaching plan for a geriatric patient utilizing teaching learning principles.
- Objectives: By the conclusion of the presentation, the students will be able to:
- State the various indications for a specified diet
- Explain the scientific rationale for a prescribed diet
- Describe food/fluid restrictions appropriate for diet or food/fluids encouraged to meet nutritional needs?
- Describe how to present a short nutritional teaching plan to a patient& family with cultural differences.
- Apply current research related to the nutrition topic.
- Utilize teaching experience rubric for essential criteria.
- The paper should be between 3-5 pages (not including title page and references).
- The paper must be typed and conform to APA format.
- A minimum of two references are required.
- Written paper is due during the 7th week on the assigned clinical day.