As you delve further into Psychology, there are so many topics that can be of interest to you! As new research is conducted, we learn new and exciting information about topics that may affect our lives or the lives of people we know. The New York Times is a great resource for finding articles on current events about Psychology. For this assignment, you will learn more about a topic of interest to you by choosing a New York Times article from the list below and writing a 3-page reflection paper about it.
In your reflection paper, you will address the following six (6) content components:
1. Summarize the main ideas presented in the article.
2. Discuss something new that you learned.
3. State whether you agree or disagree with the main ideas presented in the article, and explain why you agree or disagree.
4. Discuss how you might apply what you’ve learned to your own life.
5. Research additional information related to this topic, and include a discussion of what you found most interesting. Include the link to the source you have chosen.
6. Discuss at least one idea/question for follow-up research on this topic (do not use the follow up question(s) provided in the articles).
• This reflection paper should be a minimum of three (3) full pages in length.
The page requirement does not include the title and reference pages.
• Writing should be in paragraph form, double-spaced, with one-inch margins on all sides.