Part 1: Visit the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and find three articles of interest to you from a general area in psychology (Developmental Psychology, Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, etc). Develop an annotated bibliography using the UAGC Writing Center’s (Links to an external site.) template putting all citations/sources in APA 7th ed. format, and conclude with a summation of the topic overall based on the information from all three articles. Save this as a word document.
Part 2: In your initial post, reflect on the process of finding the articles:
- What specific issues did you encounter?
- What were the challenges in both the research and writing processes?
- How did you work to overcome the challenges in this assignment, and how might you use this experience to inform future research and writing practices?
- How were the resources in the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the Writing Center useful to you during the process?
- Are there specific additional resources you would like to have for future assignments?
- Attach the annotate bibliography and summation.