- (plagerism report & References)
Imagine that you are working with an epidemiological team. The lead investigator has asked you to analyze and communicate health research for sound, evidence-based practices in epidemiology.
Using the Web Resources provided this week*, identify a current epidemiological concern either at the local, national, or global level. Your report should demonstrate your ability to analyze the benefits and challenges of multiculturalism and diversity in a global context and recommend solutions.
of the methods below, develop a final project addressing the Assignment questions:
- 3–5 page executive summary
Address the following questions
- What is the epidemiological concern?
- What population is it affecting?
- What potential population may be affected if this concern is not addressed?
- What are the risk factors associated with the epidemiological concern?
- What public health recommendation can you make to alleviate your identified epidemiological concern?
- This project should demonstrate your ability to analyze the benefits and challenges of multiculturalism and diversity in a global context and recommend solutions.
Please be sure to download the file “Writing Center Resources” from Course Resources to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written assignments.