1. Create a survey of 5 questions with the following 5 level scale: Strongly Agree, Agree, Uncertain, Disagree, and Strongly Disagree. Your questions must revolve around your topic. ( Internet Of Things in Healthcare Risk and Benefits )
Make sure the questions are generic and not personal.
2. Survey Research: Generally speaking, what are some advantages and disadvantages to doing survey research? Provide an example where the use of surveys (in-person, self report, etc) might be a good idea?
3. Sampling. Describe how probability sampling techniques could provide samples more representative of a target population than simple random sampling. Illustrate your answer with a information technology example.
4.What are the activities involved in conducting a qualitative research design
5. What are the activities involved in conducting a quantitative research design
6. There are three very important elements to every research design that must be considered: Validity, Reliability, and Generalizability. What do these three terms mean and why are they so important? You SHOULD consider these when developing your own design.
7. Summarize the IRB Student Research Policy: http://www.apus.edu/academic-community/research/institutional-review-board/index
Graduate Student Research Requiring an IRB: ( If you cannot access link, see attached doc for question 7 )